About this product
The CA Interactive AVM (CA IAVM) is an extension of CA Value AVM. It was designed for the expert user, such as a desktop appraiser, to take advantage of AVM technology but still apply his special knowledge of the subject property and surrounding neighborhood comparables.
The IAVM allows the user to review and overwrite the subject property information such as living area, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, year built and land area. In addition the user has the capability to choose the specific comparables which are used in the CA Value AVM models. These can be selected by transaction date range, transaction type and geography. The user also has the option to reselect the comparables used and recalculate the value based on each new selection.
- Comparable selection by transaction type (regular, REO, foreclosure and short sale)
- Comparable selection by neighborhood, sub ZIP, or distance (radius)
- Comparable selection by months from sale date or list date
- Comparable selection by filter of property characteristics (living area, bed, bath, land area, age, sold price and list price)
- Overwrite of subject property characteristics
- Recalculation of estimated value